Tiempo is open to all kinds of exchanges to promote intercultural dialogue through language learning, the enjoyment of music and dance classes.
* Click "MONTH" to go back to the monthly calender.
At the Latin cultural center TIEMPO, we organize and manage various cultural exchange events related to intercultural exchanges in a borderless world beyond barriers such as race, language, age, gender.
Our dance studios are perfect for individual or team practice of exercise or dance.
TIEMPO Hall is an optimal space for lives, concerts, seminars, dance events, and various types of parties.
Our multi-purpose gallery can be used for conventional art exhibitions to installation art exhibitions.
At the Latin cultural center-TIEMPO, we regularly invite professionals through cultural exchange programs such as instructors, professors, restaurant chefs, staff etc.
Oriental dance dancer(Argentina)
Latin dance dancer(Argentina)
Latin dance dancer(Colombia)
If you are interested in receiving information from Tiempo, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
(NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano)
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
Genaral Information: infotiempo.jp
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and Natinal holidays: 11:00 - 18:00
This inquiry form is adopted security systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
How to Access
[Nishitetsu Tren (Tenjin Ōmuta Line)]
- 7 minutes' walk from "Fukuoka" station.
- 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
- 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Minami" station of Nanakuma Line.
- JR "Hakata" station Nishitetsu Bus to "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
- JR "Hakata" station Subway to "Tenjin" station. →10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
[Nishitetsu Bus] The nearest bus stop are "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
[Highway Bus] 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Bus Center".
- Fukuoka Airport Subway to "Tenjin" station. 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.