We would like to appreciate everybody who participate at our activities.
Japan's prime minister announced lifting coronavirus restrictions in Fukuoka on March 6. Therefore, we are currently resuming activities following the guidelines of Fukuoka City government.
[ Dance courses ]
Classes are open according to the announced schedule.
[ TIEMPO HALL ]
Open as usual.
For more details visit our website.
[ Cafe Restaurante SANCHO PANZA ]
Open as usual.
* SANCHO PANZA is a restaurant with a certificate of infection prevention measures.
We ask for your cooperation
1. Entrance will be restricted to those who:
- Have a temperature of more than 37.3º, coughing or fever symptoms.
- Have family, work colleagues or school classmates that may have been infected with coronavirus or who may likely be infected with coronavirus.
- In addition to the previous statement, people who are uneasy about their physical condition.
- Have not spent the mandatory 14 days of isolation since returning from a restricted area accordingto the Immigration Control Act.
2. You will be checked your temperature at the reception desk. People who have a temperature more than 37.3º, will be asked to refrain taking classes.
3. You need to use alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash your hands.
4. You need to wear a mask during the lessons.
5. For hydration, please bring your own water bottle.
6. Keep social distance during the lessons and whenever talking to others.
Tiempo will take strict measures
1. To keep social distance, we have reduced the number of students for all classes.
2. We will open the windows for ventilation during the lessons. Also, we will clean the doorknobsof every room with alcoholbefore and after the lessons.
3. Avoid the “Three Cs" (closed spaces, crowded places and close-contact settings.)
4. Tiempo’s staffs and instructors will check our temperatures and we will be wearing a mask.
• If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.