Featuring top international tango dancers and one of the most prestigious tango bands in Japan, this musical tells the 100-year history of tango.
Hunger at the beginning of the 20th century pushed poor people to emigrate to new territories. Some arrived at the Buenos Aires harbor -La Boca- where they lived in poverty, in slums, always close to prostitution and brothels.
Born under these circumstances, tango was later rejected by the local society as this new form of dance and music was exiled back to Europe.
But after conquering Europe, tango was welcomed back to Buenos Aires like a dream comes true.
It enjoyed its golden period during the fifties, but seemed to be dying out in the seventies, later to be reborn in the nineties, accepted and admired all around the world.
and more guest dancers from Asia. (To be announced.)
Advanced ticket: 3,500 yen
* T.I. Members: 2,800 yen ¥2,800
* Students (under 25): ¥2,000
* Milonga Full Pass or/and Workshop Pass of Sakura Tango Festival holders will have a discount of 50% for the admission fee of Tango Show.
Door: 4,000 yen
* Students (under 25): ¥2,500
• Students must show their student identification cards at the entrance to get discount.
• Preschool children are not admitted.
• We don't exchange tickets for any reason: lost, burn, tear, etc... Please take care of it.
• Any cancellation for personal reasons after payment of fee cannot be accepted.
Neither will the ticket be refunded in the case that the artist has been changed or cancelled, nor in the case of a change of stage or performance hours.
• It is prohibited to resell tickets to a third party.
• TIEMPO assume no responsibility for any problems of ticket purchased outside of PIA, Acros Fukuoka and TIEMPO.
• Submit your completed Application Form along with proof of air ticket purchase by e-mail to sakuratangofestivaltiempo.jp.
You will then receive a confirmation e-mail from Tiempo to confirm that your application has been accepted.
Please print out the provisional registration document contained in the confirmation e-mail and present it to the Reception upon arrival at the venue. Admission tickets will be issued upon payment of fees.
• No refund can be made once fees have been paid for cancellation due to either personal reasons or due to any change in the advertised program.
• Drinks and foods: brought from outside of the hall are not permitted.
ACROS Fukuoka Event Hall (B2F)
1-1-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City 810-0001
• 11 minutes from Fukuoka Airport to Tenjin on the Kuko (airport) Subway Line.
• 5 minutes from Hakata Station to Tenjin on the Kuko (airport) Subway Line.
• A 10 minute walk from Nishitetsu Fukuoka Tenjin Station.
• A 3 minute walk from Tenjin Station Higashi (East) Exit on the Subway Kuko(airport) Line.
• A 3 minute walk from Tenjin Minami Station Exit 5 on the Nanakuma Subway Line.
• Next to the Shiyakusho (City Hall) Kitaguchi Bus Stop.
** Direct access to ACROS Fukuoka B2F from Tenjin Station Exit 16 on the Kuko (Airport) Subway Line.
** Underground Parking Station ((user pays, 100 spaces))
Open 7AM to 10:30PM. Entrance on City Hall side
Special event clebration LOVE FM and NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano's 20th anniversary.
If you have a question about this event, please contact us.
NPO TIEMPO Iberoamericano
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
+81 (0) 92-762-4100 | +81 (0) 92-762-4104
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and holidays: 12:00 - 18:00
This performance is the special project of the 4th Sakura Tango Festival and held from Wednesday, the 29th March to Sunday, the 2nd April as 20th anniversary of our latin culture centre’s foundation and LOVE FM.
Go to Website